File trademark to protect your brand name/logo
A trademark is any distinctive expression or a logo associated with a company/firm that distinguishes it from others. A trademark may be a visible image, which can be a word, a name, a device, label or numerals employed by a business It is a silent salesperson, legal umbrella and an asset to flaunt. Owners have exclusive rights to use their trademarks Owner whose trademark is registered under the Trademark Act, 1999 gets the right to sue for damages once infringements of logos occur.
A registered trademark is an intangible asset and is used to safeguard the company’s image.
When the company registers its
Advantages of trademark registration:-
- It helps to establish a unique identity of the company.
- You become a legal owner of the registered trademark and no other person will be able to use your registered trademark without your prior permission.
- Trademark acts as an intellectual property to an owner as he has all the rights to sell, franchise or allow it on the contract basis.
- A registered trademark brings uniqueness to your product as it can easily create a sense of trust, goodwill
andquality among the customers.
- Trademark gets your commodity a popularity as the trademark is registered with the Government.
Trademark registration in Chandigarh is done through Aggarwals & Associates
Trademark registration takes maximum 3 days. It is registered under the Trademark Act, 1999 and trademark registration can be done through Aggarwals & Associates in Chandigarh, Punjab, Haryana
Aggarwals & Associates Trademark Registration package includes:-
- Trademark Consultation
- Application preparation
- Name Search and Approval
- Application filing
- Same day filing
- Government fees