Section 8 Company Registration
Ideal business structure for NGO’s and
SAVE 60% COST…!!!
What is Section 8 Company Registration
A company with a charitable motive and with an object of not making profit falls under Section 8 of Companies Act 2013 and such companies are known as NPO Company. These companies are generally started for promoting commerce, culture, art, charity, science, sports, education, research, social welfare; protection of environment etc. Why
- This company does not aim to have a profit rather it utilizes all the income and its profit on the charitable object of the company.
- This company has limited liabilities on its members.
- Section 8 company has not prescribed any minimum share capital.
- Government licenses are required to establish such a company and the Government owes all rights to repeal all the licenses provided.
- Tax exemption is provided to those who are contributing to Section 8 Companies.
- This company also has a perpetual existence and it is also a single entity.
Section 8 Company registration in Chandigarh through Aggarwals & Associates
The registration of Section 8 Company is done under Company Act, 2013. Section 8 Company registration is done through
Aggarwals & Associates Section 8 Company package includes:
- DIN of 2 Directors,
- DSC of two directors,
- Name Reservation
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Company PAN and TAN Card
- Registration fees.