Before making the search for the Best Civil Lawyer in Chandigarh, it is germane to understand what is civil law? Civil law is a set of rules that defines and safeguards the private rights of citizens and organizations, and offers legal remedies that may be sought in a dispute. This branch of the law covers the various areas of law such as contracts, torts, property, and family law. It is believed that Civil law comes from the laws of early Rome which used doctrines to develop a code that determined how legal issues would be decided.
When you are aggrieved seek the advice of the Civil Lawyers in Chandigarh
Whether someone has encroached upon your property, whether you are being harassed by someone, did someone defraud you of your money, has someone breached a contract? There are numerous petty and major issues in your life that require legal battle, but these do not qualify as criminal actions. Then where to go? So how do you seek justice? This is where Civil Advocate in Chandigarh comes into play. The Civil Lawyers in Chandigarh can help you seek redressal from the court in these matters.
Civil Matters we handle
• Suit for recovery of money, property, debts, and dues, etc.
• Suit for specific performance of agreements or contracts.
• Suit for partition of property.
• Suit for permanent/mandatory/temporary injunctions.
• Suit for declaration.
• Petitions under Guardianship Act.
• Petitions for judicial separation, divorce, restitution of conjugal rights, etc.
• Petitions for child custody, the appointment of guardians, etc.
• Petitions for obtaining probate/letter of administration/succession certificate.
• Suits under Hindu Succession Act.
• Civil defamation suits.
• Drafting of the legal notice.
• Reply to a legal notice.
• Accident claims before MACT.
• Debt recovery mattes before DRT.
• Writ petitions before Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh.
• Revision, Review, and Appeal.
• Consumer Court matters
• Land acquisition litigation
• Societies and co-operative societies matters
Civil Law Practice under the guidance of Best Civil Lawyer in Chandigarh: –
Why Aggarwals & Associates is trusted for Civil Lawyers in Chandigarh?
We represent an end number of corporates as well as individual clients in all kinds of civil and criminal litigation before different courts and tribunals; therefore, our team of Civil Lawyers in Chandigarh is capable to deliver strategic and business-oriented solutions to our clients. Moreover, we have a network of Civil Lawyers in pan India, thus, our clients do not have to engage local lawyers for their matters. Further, our transparent fee structure, stringent ethical standards, the pan-India network of trusted associates, and our commitment to social responsibility stand us at the prime position among others.
If you desire to hire top Civil Advocate in Chandigarh, then get in touch with us. We assure you the best quality of the legal profession along with effective and efficient results.