One Person Company Registration
SAVE 50% COST…!!!
What is One Person Company Registration?
A single person or member company is called as a One Person Company. It is a company which is classified as Private Company for all legal purposes. There has been a great impact on
It is also worth mentioning that a person cannot form more than five one person companies at the same time. Once the turnover of one person Company increases Rs. 2 Crore then it must be converted into Private Limited Company or Public Limited Company within six months.
Why a person should prefer OPC?
- OPC is preferred as there is no third party hindrance.
- A nominee is required to be mentioned while registering for an OPC as it doesn’t support perpetual succession.
- OPC is easy to set up and maintain as it requires less
- OPC’s minimum investment shall be around RS. 1,00,000/-
havemany privileges and exemptions from the Company Act 2013.
One Person Company registration in Chandigarh through Aggarwals & Associates
One Person Company is registered under Company Act; 2013
Aggarwals & Associates One Person Company Registration Package includes:
- Din for 1 Director
- DSC for 1 Director
- Name and search approval
- Registration Department fees
- Bank Opening Support(optional)
- Company PAN and TAN Card