FSSAI Food License
Online Application process. Just fill our FSSAI form.
FSSAI stands for Food Safety and Security Act of India which is the governing and regulatory body to ensure the safety of food products going to be delivered to the consumers. FSSAI license is necessary before beginning any food business. This governing body sets the standards for food being consumed by the consumer. The Food Authority of India helps regulate the storage, production, distribution
Benefits of FSSAI Certificate
- FSSAI importantly provides safety to the consumers after licensing the food products and the confidence of consumer also increases while buying the products.
- It prohibits the sale of adulterated, substandard and
low gradefood products keeping in mind the health of consumers.
- It also helps in
removalof many regulations and also facilitates trade without compromising consumer safety a larger share.
FSSAI registration in Chandigarh through Aggarwals & Associates
The Food Licenses are of three different types:-
- Basic registration: required for small enterprises or
start –upshaving a turn over below Rs. 12 lacs.
- State license: required for mid-sized companies having a turnover between Rs. 12-20 crores.
- Central license: required for
large scaleindustries with an annual turnover of above Rs. 20 crores.
FSSAI online registration at
Aggarwals & Associates FSSAI registration package includes:
- Eligibility Consultation
- Document preparation
- Application drafting
- Application filing
- Government fees