Close your LLP in the easiest way
SAVE 50% COST…!!!
Limited Liability Partnership Company closing means the winding up of all the assets of the business either by selling them or distributing assets and dividing the share of surplus funds among the partners in the ratio of their share in the LLP after paying the creditors’ and distributors of the LLP
An LLP can close its business by two modes. One is voluntary closing and other is compulsory closing.
- When LLP is unable to pay its debts.
- An LLP
is being workingfor 6 months only with one Director.
- The account statements and insolvency or annual returns of an LLP are not been filed for at least five years.
Aggarwals & Associates Closure of LLP package includes
The closure of LLP is done through Aggarwals & Associates in Chandigarh, Punjab, Haryana
- Directors affidavits for dues.
- Indemnity Bond
- Board resolutions creation
- Statement of account preparation
- Registration fees.