Intellectual Property Right
Aggarwals & Associates is a full-service law firm providing legal service in diverse fields with skilled lawyers dealing exclusively in their own field of specialization.
In today’s competitive business world, adhering to legal compliances can make the difference between success and failure. That’s where our team steps in. While you proceed with your business, we look after the legal aspect of your business. Keeping you safe from legal issues and ensuring that your business is compliant with all the laws.
The firm is one of the top law firms of North India and is well known for its expertise in Civil litigation matters, Company law board matters, National company law tribunal matters(NCLT), Service matter, Pre litigation and Dispute advisory, Commercial and Civil matters, Drafting (contracts, legal notices and replies, agreement). Your goal is our mission.
Intellectual property rights are intangible assets which are granted to a person or a company for
Our economy today is a
Intellectual property rights have become an
A paradigm shift is beginning to occur in India too where Indian people and companies are investing more in R&D and thus registering of patents, copyrights, trademarks
We at Aggarwals & Associates believe in keeping up with the contemporary trend and have braced ourselves with the best Intellectual property right litigation, research
- Geographical indication tag
Our team assists and advises the clients in the following matters –
- Intellectual property rights registration and licensing
- Intellectual property rights infringement analysis and infringement prosecution including infringement research
- Intellectual property rights and royalties
- Source code escrow IP issues
- Ownership of INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS and IP related royalty issues
- Third party rights and liabilities in IP disputes
- Liabilities and indemnities for use and misuse of Intellectual Property content
- Maintenance and support service
- Protecting and managing clients personal information
- Restricting use of content after termination of royalty period
- Negotiating IP-distribution, IP-development, and IP-certification and franchise agreements on behalf of corporate, institutional and individual clients
- Managing international INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS issues and engaging domestic counsel in foreign jurisdictions like USA and Canada according to client’s requirement