Unquestionably, many employment disputes result in litigation. The greater part of the working sector is unaware of the compliances and privileges granted under the various labour laws. Compliance with labour laws is one of the important issues that many corporates have to deal with. The Employers, workforce, and Contractors must make sure that they are bound and monitor the compliances with all the relevant legislation so that disputes and litigation may be minimized to some extent.
When do you need a Labour Lawyer in Chandigarh?
Employers, as well as employees, may need to hire the Labour Lawyer to protect their interests. If you are an Employee then consult Labour Law Lawyers in Chandigarh if: –
- You are terminated illegally by your employer.
- Your employer denied paying retrenchment compensation.
- You are not getting wages for overtime.
- You got a legal notice from your employer.
- You need to file a suit against your employer.
- Your employer refused to pay gratuity and other statutory remunerations at the time of termination.
Whereas, being an employer you might be needed the assistance of the Labour Lawyers in Chandigarh in the following situations:-
- For compliance with the existing labour laws like ESIC and EPFO etc.
- Drafting of HR manual and other policies.
- Drafting of employment agreements and any other agreements like Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreements etc.
- Guidance for termination of any employee.
- You want to send a legal notice to the employee.
- You are required to file a suit against the employee.
- If your employee has filed or threatened to file a suit against you.
Hence, proper advice and guidance from Labour Law Lawyers in Chandigarh are required to handle such situations. At Aggarwals & Associates, we are just a call away to get professional guidance on labour law matters for the employers and the employees.
How to find Labour Law Lawyers in Chandigarh?
You can search the Labour Law Lawyers in Chandigarh either by making a traditional search or through an online search. It is your call to choose the way as per your ease. Nevertheless, the traditional hunt is made out through the references received from family members, friends, colleagues, etc. Even you can seek recommendations for a Labour Lawyer from you known lawyer practising in any other legal arena because usually, lawyers have contacts with other lawyers involved in other areas of law.
Whereas, finding a Labour Lawyer in Chandigarh is more convenient because of less use of energy and time as well. Nowadays, there are plethoras of online legal directories that provide the list of lawyers and main areas of practice and location.
How much do Labour Lawyers in Chandigarh cost?
Before finalizing a Labour Lawyer for your case, it’s important to know how much he/she charges and how he/she structure the legal fee so that you can set appropriate expectations. Most of the Labour Lawyers in Chandigarh charge according to their experience and nature of the case. However, every lawyer has his/her own fee structure, which might be based on per hearing, fixed fee for one case, and retainers. Especially, if you need regular advice in labour laws, you can opt for retainers. Under retainership, lawyers charge on a monthly, quarterly, and even yearly basis according to the workload and size of the business.
If you need the assistance of the Labour Lawyer, then feel free to contact us as we have a team of best Labour Law Lawyers in Chandigarh, who are highly proficient in Labour Laws and able to provide adept legal consultation to both the employers as well as the employees.